TOP QUALITY THERAPY
Therapy programmes are tailored individually to patients’ needs
In the Family Care House, we offer rehabilitation for in-patients and out-patients, contracted with the National Health Fund.
We are committed to making sure that, thanks to our highly qualified physiotherapists, every person living with us feels better and can regain their fitness.
Naturally, therapy programmes are tailored individually to patients’ needs.
We provide modern rehabilitation facilities as well as the following therapies and procedures:
- Laser therapy
- Classical massage
- Whirlpool massage of upper and lower limbs
- Vibration massage (Aquavibron)
- Kinesiology taping
- Individual and group gymnastics
- Light therapy
- Sollux lamp and polarised light
- UGUL cabin exercises
- Steppers/ Mini bike exercises
- Spot cryotherapy
- Cervical and lumbar spine traction table
- Neurophysiological-Bobath method exercises